Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer time is the best time to meet guys


so here's the thing...I've met this guy. I mean, no biggie. He's 19. I'm 17. I met him at the city pool. He was too shy to ask for my number so he got one of his friends to. (aww.) We like each other, and we have talked on the phone and texted each other. Tomorrow we are going swimming again. The only thing is, he hangs out with bad kids, even though he is not as bad as them. I don't like his friends, because I don't do bad things like his friends do. So that's a problem. But he is a really sweet guy. I would love to get to know him better, but he hasn't asked me out on a date yet :( . I wish he would hurry up and do it though!! ah!!

And another thing, I am very shy and I don't talk much to people I don't know, and when I hang out with him, I never know what to say. HELP!!!

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes :)

(BTW, this kind of reminds me of the song I wrote on my song blog. I wrote that song way before I knew him, though)

"Don't frown because you never know who might be falling in love with your smile"

"If you judge people, you will have no time to love them"

1 comment:

  1. Just be careful, because who you hang out with, you become. I hope you have fun though. Thanks for following my blog =]]
    _Jillian

    ReplyDelete