Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dinosaurs, arguing, and friends...wtf?


I was completely bored today, so I got a couple of my friends, and we went and watched a movie. The only movie that was playing was Ice age: Dawn of the Dinasauor. It was okay, a little funny..I just wanted to get away from home...


Then afterwards, we went to pulidos, and My best friends boyfriend would not shutup! He kept talking about a dance, and then he was reading the menu with a hispanic accent, and he was being very loud! Everyone was looking at us...it was funny though...


The whole time we were there, my best friend (who is also my ex) was getting on my nerves. I dont know why, but we argue all the time now...We had a really good relationship going, but I broke up with him after dating him for five months, and now it seems like we are always fighting. We can never hang out without fighting, and I hate it...We've tried not talking to each other to see if that helps anything, but it doesn't...Does anybody have any advice on this? I could really use some right about now...Ugh...


I don't want to quit talking to him altogether, because he is still my best friend, and he is the only person I can tell anything to...Idk..



Well besides the fact that we argued, I had a really good time tonight :)


Very sleepy, though.


--and if you haven't already, please check out and comment my story and song blog, Thank you :D
"A best friend is like a four leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have"
"A stranger stabs you in the front, a friend stabs you in the back, a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws."

1 comment:

  1. You can still talk and be friends with ur ex... Just because you broke up with him after 5 months of dating.... One of my exs broke up with me after 9 and 1/2 months of dating and we talk still.. Ya yall may argue and not get along every one and a while, but yall will get over it... Who knows maybe yall are fighting because yall are meant to be together...

    ReplyDelete